If you are looking for restoration specialists, look no further than Ridgedown Construction. When planning your next project, you will want to work with a contractor you can trust to deliver the highest possible standards of workmanship along with meeting your job completion deadlines. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and stand behind our warranties. Call us for a free consultation to discuss your restoration needs.
We cover all types of services from concrete restoration to working in municipal water facilities. Our experience includes:
• Concrete Restoration
• Protective coatings including, Epoxy, cementitious, and urethanes
• Expansion and control joint repairs and sealing
• Sand Blasting and water blasting
• Urethane and epoxy crack injections
• Metal rehabilitation and coating
• Metal or concrete tank cleanings for inspections
• Confined space entry including lighting, safe access, and air monitoring
• Fabrication and installation of ladders, railings, access hatches, doors, etc… we use a variety of FRP from stainless to steel
• Power washing
With 17 years of experience and our dedication to workmanship and customer satisfaction, our clients expectations are always met. When you work with us, our goal is to finish your projects on time and on budget.
We service a wide range of the restoration sector from building restoration to concrete restoration of potable and wastewater tanks and facilities. In addition, we are also experienced in high performance coatings to protect concrete such as epoxy and cementitious coatings. Rest assured, all of our staff have certifications in confined space, working at heights, WHMIS, and other safety requirements.
- Fully insured
- WSIB Registered Contractor
- Quality and Value in all Projects
- References from our satisfied customers
- We communicate with you throughout a project
© Copyright 2023 Ridgedown Construction